Short clip from the movie Thai Cooking in America. The canals of Thailand (known as Khlongs) were used for floating markets and transportation. Bangkok was known as the Venice of the East. The video also covers other foods, such as, birds nest.
- Thai Cooking Class – Pillars House Chiang Mai – Thailand
- Hungry for Thai food?
- Jet Tila Knows Where to Eat Thai Food in L.A.
- David Thompson Cooks Thai Seafood Noodle with Chilli Jam [VIDEO]
- Jamie Cooks with Poo Thai Massaman Curry
- The Best Pad Thai – from Duncan’s Thai Kitchen
- Thai Cooking Gone Wrong
- Strange Food Challenge with Gordon Ramsay
- Asians Eat Weird Things
- Thai Stink Beans with Shrimp [Recipe]