This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can’t find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some impressive aroma to your finished meal. Enjoy, share and thanks for watching!
- Next story Cooking Thai Food – Breakfast: Khao Tom Moo
- Previous story Street Food in Thailand – Thai Nth Eastern Sausage – Chiang Mai
Jamie Cooks with Poo | Thai Massaman curry
- Thai Cooking Class – Pillars House Chiang Mai – Thailand
- Hungry for Thai food?
- Jet Tila Knows Where to Eat Thai Food in L.A.
- David Thompson Cooks Thai Seafood Noodle with Chilli Jam [VIDEO]
- Jamie Cooks with Poo Thai Massaman Curry
- The Best Pad Thai – from Duncan’s Thai Kitchen
- Thai Cooking Gone Wrong
- Strange Food Challenge with Gordon Ramsay
- Asians Eat Weird Things
- Thai Stink Beans with Shrimp [Recipe]