Duncan Robertson learns how to cook a local Chiang Mai dish with Siripanna Resort manager Manus. This wonderful dish has a strong Indian influence with the use of Indian curry powder. The dish uses 2 cuts of Pork and is a sensation. Many thanks to the talented Manus for sharing his recipe with us.
- Next story Fire Wok In Thailand: Fast Wok Cooking
- Previous story Fast Thai Wok Cooking – Shrimp with Ginger
Jamie Cooks with Poo | Thai Massaman curry
- Thai Cooking Class – Pillars House Chiang Mai – Thailand
- Hungry for Thai food?
- Jet Tila Knows Where to Eat Thai Food in L.A.
- David Thompson Cooks Thai Seafood Noodle with Chilli Jam [VIDEO]
- Jamie Cooks with Poo Thai Massaman Curry
- The Best Pad Thai – from Duncan’s Thai Kitchen
- Thai Cooking Gone Wrong
- Strange Food Challenge with Gordon Ramsay
- Asians Eat Weird Things
- Thai Stink Beans with Shrimp [Recipe]